Our Terms & Conditions
RATES, INVENTORY AND SERVICE
The rates provided by EUROPE INCOMING are net, in GBP and EUR and CHF. Rates are based on prevailing currency exchange rates, in the event of a strong currency movement we reserve the right to re-quote. Land itineraries, conditions and prices are agreed and fixed by separately signed quotations. All quotation prices are net, non-commissionable, include all government taxes and VAT correct as of the time of preparation (unless otherwise stated). Any changes in government taxes or VAT will be advised to the client and surcharges may be applicable as required and may take effect immediately.
HOW TO BOOK
All booking and confirmations should be made in writing by email.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
– 20% deposit is required within 10 days of confirmation.
– The deposit is refundable if the group is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival.
– For bookings made within 10 days of arrival, full payment by banker’s draft or credit card is required.
– All charge in relation to payments are borne by the client.
– The full balance must be paid 30 days before arrival.
– If the balance is not paid on time EUROPE INCOMING may cancel all related reservations and apply the cancellation charges detailed above.
– 30 days or more: no cancellation charges
– 29-15 days: 50% cancellation charge
– 14-7 days: 75% cancellation charge
– Groups cancelled after this period: 100% cancellation charge
– Individual reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival: 100% cancellation charge.
ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
– All cancellations / reductions in numbers should be confirmed in writing by the client by email.
– Alterations or cancellations need to reach EUROPE INCOMING from Monday to Friday between 09h15 and 17h00. Any cancellations made outside of these hours will be deemed made on the next working day.
– If the client wishes to alter or cancel the booking, EUROPE INCOMING will attempt to make the change, subject to the cancellation fees shown above.
The accommodation and activities mentioned are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that all service providers will be able to receive Business on any given date. For operational reasons, the order of visits may change and the itinerary may be altered to accommodate availability.
Hotel classifications describe the overall quality, taking into consideration the standard of accommodation, facilities and services. Classifications vary by destination and reflect local or regional variations in quality and service. Classifications mirror as much as possible the international “star rating” system. In each case the full description of the property should be read in conjunction with the classification.
Youth hostels may charge extra for empty beds, per night per empty bed. A deposit can be requested by hostel management to the tour leader on arrival. Bed linen will be provided, however bath towels are not included.
Coaches can be driven for maximum 12 hours per day between 08h00-21h00. Drivers’ meals and accommodation are included but not tips. Due to European regulations drivers might be changed during the tour, depending on its length and itinerary.
A twin room may have a configuration of two permanent beds or a double bed and then a rollaway bed or sofa bed in addition. Triple occupancy or quad occupancy is on the basis of a double / twin room sometimes with additional rollaway or sofa beds for the third and fourth person.
Unless otherwise stated, child rates are applicable for 1 child (0-11yrs old) only, sharing a room with 2 full paying adults. Different pricing will apply for family rooms that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children – these rooms are subject to availability.
Specific requests such as interconnecting or adjoining rooms need to be notified as early as possible. EUROPE INCOMING will forward the request to the hotel. Requests cannot be guaranteed and remain subject to availability on check-in.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check in/out times for rooms vary from hotel to hotel, the client should check exact times with EUROPE INCOMING. In general rooms will be available from mid-afternoon (1-4 pm) and rooms will need to be vacated by mid-morning (10 am-12 noon).
It the responsibility of the client to make sure passengers arrive on time for all arrangements.
As per European safety and driving laws all passengers, including the tour leader have to be seated with safety belts tightened when the vehicle/coach is in motion. Any passengers not following the safety rule will do so at their own risk. Europe Incoming will not be held responsible for any consequences followed thereafter.
EUROPE INCOMING makes every effort to ensure that services are provided without fault.
– If the client has a complaint or problem, the client must inform EUROPE INCOMING immediately on +44 208 994 5001 or if out of hours on the emergency numbers provided on the vouchers. EUROPE INCOMING will try to rectify the problem immediately to the best of its ability.
– If the client fails to follow the procedure mentioned above, eligibility to compensation may be affected, as EUROPE INCOMING will have been deprived of the opportunity to rectify the problem.
EUROPE INCOMING will ensure that data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
EUROPE INCOMING requires the client to provide contact details of the persons that the client wishes to be authorised users of EUROPE INCOMING’s services in order for EUROPE INCOMING to fulfil EUROPE INCOMING’s contract with the client. In addition, it may be necessary for the client to disclose personal data (including child data or ‘special category’ data, e.g. allergies, disabilities) about the passengers as part of EUROPE INCOMING’s delivery of travel services. In processing the personal data, the following principles will be adhered to.
Personal data will be:
– Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
– Collected only for valid purposes that are clearly explained and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
– Relevant to specific purposes and limited only to those purposes.
– Accurate and kept up to date.
– Kept only as long as necessary for the specified purposes.
– Kept securely.
Personal information (including special category data) will only be processed when there is a lawful basis for doing so and only on the client’s instructions. No personal data provided to EUROPE INCOMING will be the subject of automated decision making. The specific lawful basis on which EUROPE INCOMING processes information the client gives EUROPE INCOMING, is for the performance of contract to deliver travel services to the passengers.
EUROPE INCOMING does its best to provide accurate and up-to-date information. The client is advised to confirm prices and details with EUROPE INCOMING prior to booking.
EUROPE INCOMING acts only as agent for the companies and services they represent. As a consequence EUROPE INCOMING accepts no responsibility for accidents, damage, baggage losses and/or delays due to weather, strikes, acts of God, acts of governments or authorities, wars, criminal acts committed by third parties, hostilities, civil disturbances, riots, defects of vehicles or breakdown in equipment, or to the fault or default of any company used for carrying out these tour packages.
In the event it becomes necessary or advisable, for the comfort or well-being of the passengers, or for any reason whatsoever in the professional judgment of EUROPE INCOMING to alter the itinerary or arrangements, such alternations may be made without penalty or liability against EUROPE INCOMING. Additional expenses shall be borne by the passengers.
Regarding any and all services and accommodations EUROPE INCOMING disclaims all responsibility or liability over any matter whatsoever for loss, damage, injury or expense to property or person due to any cause whatsoever occurring during the duration of the tour package or otherwise. EUROPE INCOMING can accept no responsibility for losses and accidental expenses due to changes in schedules, sickness, weather, strikes, terrorism, war, quarantine or other causes. All such losses or expenses will be borne by the passengers.
This contract is subject to the law and jurisdiction of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.