With more than 40 years in the travel industry, we’re a trusted partner to travel agents from all over the world, offering them (and their customers) the benefit of our deep knowledge of Europe.
What we do
Working to meet the needs of our clients’ briefs, we deliver comprehensive tailor-made itineraries which can include:
- hotels and other accommodation
- restaurants and dining experiences
- transport, transfers, logistics and a range of ground services
- entry to attractions and theatre shows
- river cruises and guided tours
We can also help to arrange special events – such as business conferences, gala dinners, team building days, and awards ceremonies – for corporate bookings.
We’ve created a series of signature itineraries featuring some of Europe’s most popular cities and iconic sights alongside more unusual experiences for a ‘twist’.
Who we serve
Our clients are global travel agents who serve a diverse range of travelers from the leisure, student, FIT, and MICE/corporate sectors.
The benefits of working with us
In a nutshell, we know Europe. We’re dedicated to creating travel packages that enable a variety of long haul travelers to discover Europe’s fascinating history and rich culture, and witness iconic sights while experiencing spectacular scenery.
- we understand the logistics and practicalities of European travel
- we care about you – our clients – and your customers
- we’re well-connected and have built an established and reliable network
- we’re on hand to help, 24/7
Bespoke travel solutions, tailor-made for your clients
Here are some examples of how we’ve helped our clients to provide solutions for their customers:
- Brief: 2,500 corporate guests needed to be accommodated in the minimum number of hotels in Paris.
- Solution: we used our strong network to reserve two large hotels. Our onsite support team delivered an exceptional standard of service to support the event logistics.
- Brief: a group of approximately 100 customers wanted to visit Scotland and experience a gala dinner at a historic royal venue.
- Solution: we sourced the stunning Melville Castle, and organised Indian cuisine, a Scottish band, a traditional ceilidh dancing show, a bagpiper, and a DJ.
- Brief: we were asked to organise a gala dinner to reward a group of VIPs as part of their company incentive.
- Solution: we staged an exclusive event at at the Cars Collection of H.S.H the Prince of Monaco, in Monaco.
Please feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our European travel experts about a bespoke itinerary for your clients.