After months of planning and development, we are delighted to welcome you to our brand new website – and our first blog post…
A lot has changed in 40 years!
Europe Incoming’s website redesign project came about as we entered our fortieth year of serving the travel industry.
Our company was established back in 1979 and, in that time, we’ve seen a lot of change:
- Huge growth in demand for short and long haul travel
- Boost in accessibility and affordability of travel, due to lower-cost airlines
- Introduction of legislation to protect consumers on package holidays
- Digital advances – namely the internet and electronic payment – have seen consumer purchasing behaviour switch from local/high street to online and call centres
- Social media has propelled travel into the forefront of our minds
- Boom in long haul travellers accessing European destinations
To sustain our business, we have continuously moved with the times and embraced innovation. However, despite the digital revolution, and global transformations in travel and tourism trends, our core values have remained unchanged. At the heart of what we do, we haven’t lost sight of why we’re here: to share our travel expertise with agents and deliver comprehensive tailor-made European itineraries which combine quality and cost-efficiency.
Improving the features and functionality of our new European travel website
Essentially, we wanted to make it quicker and easier to find relevant information and book travel packages via our website. Now you can choose travel by the destination search function, and there’s even an average weather display.
As well as a fresh look, we’ve thought really carefully about adding features and functionality to our new website that benefit you, our partners:
- Easier and more logical to navigate
- Compatible with tablets and smart phones
- Signature itineraries – our tailor-made travel service
- Itinerary pages to showcase what’s on offer
- City of the Month feature – highlighting the appeal of different European destinations
- FAQs – to provide additional helpful information
- About us – allowing you to see our global team
- Sharing our travel inspiration and wider European travel news, here on our blog
All in all, our new website will provide you with valuable information and an even more efficient service by showcasing our end-to-end European travel solutions.
2019 and beyond: the future of Europe Incoming
The launch of our new website heralds an exciting time: we celebrate 40 successful years in the travel industry but we also look ahead to a bright future, which includes developing our key services, growing our global team, and expanding our territory so that we are local to more of our clients.
Obviously this is just a little insight into what lies ahead for us – we have plenty of other activities, from events and partnerships to business opportunities, so stay tuned!
If you have any questions about our new site, or anything else, then please get in touch.